The Assignment feature on Stock-Trak is one way to guide your students in creating a diversified portfolio. This feature consists of creating a “To-do” list, where students must perform specific types of trades. By doing this, students can discover new markets, securities, order types, etc. Professors can also view the assignment progress of all students, and can be used for grading purposes.
Articles in this section
- The registration period has passed and my student(s) did not register. What can I do?
- One of my students has 0 trades made or no change in portfolio value on the rankings and/or claims their entire portfolio is empty and they cannot see their transactions. What happened?
- My student already has a Stock-Trak account. Could he change that class, or link that account to my new class?
- How do I prevent my students from taking very risky positions?
- How can I guide my students in creating a diversified portfolio
- How can a professor view their students’ progress and activites?
- Do you have any prizes available for students?