We strongly encourage you to get your students to use their free practice accounts, which they receive when registering for your class. These are accessible the moment your students register, and remains open afterwards as well. We created these accounts so students could learn how to use Stock-Trak and try out new trading ideas without impacting their class performance.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost for the student accounts?
- What is the “Stock-Trak Professor” class name?
- I would like to have my students practice on their official class portfolio. Can their portfolios receive a reset at the end of the practice session?
- I would like my students to be able to practice before the tournament starts.
- I have already registered but would like to change account details, what do I do?
- How long does the trading period last?
- How do we pay for the service?
- How do other Professors use Stock-Trak?
- How do I register my class?
- Do you have a student user guide to get started?