When you register as an individual investor, you input your credit card number, and this credit card is charged at the same day of every month until you choose to cancel your account. When setting up student accounts for their class, the professors select whether the service will be paid for by the students or by the school. If student payment is selected, then students will be asked to pay with their credit card upon registration. If teacher payment is selected, then after all the students register, the school will be invoiced for the entire class based on the total amount of students registered. We support PayPal and the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost for the student accounts?
- What is the “Stock-Trak Professor” class name?
- I would like to have my students practice on their official class portfolio. Can their portfolios receive a reset at the end of the practice session?
- I would like my students to be able to practice before the tournament starts.
- I have already registered but would like to change account details, what do I do?
- How long does the trading period last?
- How do we pay for the service?
- How do other Professors use Stock-Trak?
- How do I register my class?
- Do you have a student user guide to get started?