StockTrak is designed to be as intuitive as possible for beginners. One of the easiest ways to get started is by taking a look at our tutorial videos, which covers just about everything on the platform. Click here to view our tutorial videos. If you prefer a PDF user guide, we also have a short “Getting Started” guide for new students available when you can click here to view.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost for the student accounts?
- What is the “Stock-Trak Professor” class name?
- I would like to have my students practice on their official class portfolio. Can their portfolios receive a reset at the end of the practice session?
- I would like my students to be able to practice before the tournament starts.
- I have already registered but would like to change account details, what do I do?
- How long does the trading period last?
- How do we pay for the service?
- How do other Professors use Stock-Trak?
- How do I register my class?
- Do you have a student user guide to get started?