We actively encourage Professors to personally participate in Stock-Trak! The Professor’s account can also be part of the class, which means the Instructor can participate as well. Also, two free demo accounts are given upon registration. While the Professor account is primarily used to register the class and to view the students’ progress, the demo accounts can be used as a benchmark or can be given to a Research/Teacher Assistant. Professors often use these account as a benchmark for students to compare their returns to that account.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost for the student accounts?
- What is the “Stock-Trak Professor” class name?
- I would like to have my students practice on their official class portfolio. Can their portfolios receive a reset at the end of the practice session?
- I would like my students to be able to practice before the tournament starts.
- I have already registered but would like to change account details, what do I do?
- How long does the trading period last?
- How do we pay for the service?
- How do other Professors use Stock-Trak?
- How do I register my class?
- Do you have a student user guide to get started?