You have the flexibility to choose whatever size portfolio you want. We recommend an initial cash balance of $100,000 for undergraduates and $1,000,000 for graduate students.
Articles in this section
- When does the trading period begin?
- What is the initial cash balance for the students?
- I set the wrong trading dates and my class ended too soon. Can you reactivate it?
- I made a mistake when I created my class. How can I fix it?
- Do my students have to liquidate their positions before the end of trading?
- Can my students trade after the class has ended?