When you log on to your professor account, you can view your class by clicking on the “Admin” tab and then on “Summary Report”. Professors will be able to see the students’ rankings and other details such as their portfolio value and account records. You can also export these details to Excel by clicking on the Excel button.
Articles in this section
- The registration period has passed and my student(s) did not register. What can I do?
- One of my students has 0 trades made or no change in portfolio value on the rankings and/or claims their entire portfolio is empty and they cannot see their transactions. What happened?
- My student already has a Stock-Trak account. Could he change that class, or link that account to my new class?
- How do I prevent my students from taking very risky positions?
- How can I guide my students in creating a diversified portfolio
- How can a professor view their students’ progress and activites?
- Do you have any prizes available for students?