The cost per account varies depending on the number of trades required and the length of the trading period. Each service plan corresponds to a number of trades allowed and a trading period that you choose. Please note that costs for accounts outside of North America may vary, so consult the service plans listed when registering your class.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost for the student accounts?
- What is the “Stock-Trak Professor” class name?
- I would like to have my students practice on their official class portfolio. Can their portfolios receive a reset at the end of the practice session?
- I would like my students to be able to practice before the tournament starts.
- I have already registered but would like to change account details, what do I do?
- How long does the trading period last?
- How do we pay for the service?
- How do other Professors use Stock-Trak?
- How do I register my class?
- Do you have a student user guide to get started?