A market order that was placed when the market was closed and has not filled yet, or a limit/stop order that has been placed but the price has not been met yet and therefore has not executed yet is called an open order.
Articles in this section
- What time is the US market open?
- What is day trading? Am I allowed to day trade?
- What is an “Open Order”?
- What is a “Stop Order”?
- What is a “Stock”?
- What is a “Market Order”?
- What is a “Limit Order”?
- What are “Restricted Funds” that I see in my account?
- How does one decide which stock to buy or sell?