You can see the number of trades you have remaining on your Dashboard, in the “Snapshot” box.
Articles in this section
- What is a “Mutual Fund”?
- What is a “Bid/Ask”?
- What does it mean to “Long” or “Short” a stock or the stock market?
- Why can’t I place an order?
- Why are the trades that I have placed remaining open?
- Where can I see how many trades I have left?
- Where can I see all my open positions?
- What is “System Cancelled” in Order History?
- The price paid is different from the preview price. Why?
- The ABC Stock is only $1.00, but your site has it listed at $10.00. What gives?