“System Cancelled” means that either an admin or the systems’ automatic trade rules cancelled an order. This is generally due to insufficient buying power or you tried to purchase too much of one asset and we’re blocked by the position limit.
Articles in this section
- What is a “Mutual Fund”?
- What is a “Bid/Ask”?
- What does it mean to “Long” or “Short” a stock or the stock market?
- Why can’t I place an order?
- Why are the trades that I have placed remaining open?
- Where can I see how many trades I have left?
- Where can I see all my open positions?
- What is “System Cancelled” in Order History?
- The price paid is different from the preview price. Why?
- The ABC Stock is only $1.00, but your site has it listed at $10.00. What gives?