Yes, you can own fractional units for Mutual Funds. When selling make sure to select “Liquidate position” if you wish to sell the entirety of your mutual funds. Otherwise, you could get stuck with a few extra units if the price changes at settlement.
Articles in this section
- My Mutual Fund orders are not going through. Why?
- My mutual fund order says I have 0 quantity. Why?
- I see I have 11.87 as a quantity. Is this normal?
- I placed an order on some Mutual Funds but I want to cancel it. Can I do that?
- I found a mutual fund that does not end in X or ends in XX?
- Can I short mutual funds?