A wise investor will always conduct some type of analysis before making an investment — acting on hot tips or blindly following the crowd rarely pays off. A great to start is to look around and observe the spending habits of their families, friends and even themselves—what are they buying? Are they buying more than they use to buy? What products do you always use and trust, and which ones you do not use anymore?
Articles in this section
- What time is the US market open?
- What is day trading? Am I allowed to day trade?
- What is an “Open Order”?
- What is a “Stop Order”?
- What is a “Stock”?
- What is a “Market Order”?
- What is a “Limit Order”?
- What are “Restricted Funds” that I see in my account?
- How does one decide which stock to buy or sell?