The system automatically implements stock splits before the market opens, so this should happen right away. If your portfolio doesn’t reflect this change within 24 hours, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page, and include a link to a news story or press release mentioning the symbol change for verification.
Articles in this section
- What is a “Mutual Fund”?
- What is a “Bid/Ask”?
- What does it mean to “Long” or “Short” a stock or the stock market?
- Why can’t I place an order?
- Why are the trades that I have placed remaining open?
- Where can I see how many trades I have left?
- Where can I see all my open positions?
- What is “System Cancelled” in Order History?
- The price paid is different from the preview price. Why?
- The ABC Stock is only $1.00, but your site has it listed at $10.00. What gives?