Under the "My Portfolio" tab select the "Open Positions" submenu – click on it to see all your open positions.
Articles in this section
- I want historical Data on my Portfolio where do I go?
- In my open positions I have a Stock that says last price $0 and my values are incorrect, should I let you know?
- What are “Restricted Funds” that I see in my account?
- How is the brokerage commission determined?
- Where can I see all my Open Positions?
- Where can I see how many trades I have left?
- What is my initial cash balance?
- How are Alpha/Beta rankings calculated?
- How is the Sharpe Ratio calculated?
- Does Stock-Trak Account For Dividends & Splits?