No it is not necessary to liquidate open positions, they are still factored into all relevant calculations at the end of trading.
Articles in this section
- I would like my students to spend part of my class’ trading period practicing. Can their accounts be reset at the end of the practice session?
- One of my students has 0 trades made or no change in portfolio value on the rankings and or claims their entire portfolio is empty and they cannot see their transactions. What has happened?
- I set the wrong trading dates and my class ended too soon. Can you reactivate it?
- I made a mistake when creating my class, how can I fix it?
- How do other Professors use StockTrak.
- Can my students trade after the class has ended?
- Do my students have to liquidate their positions before the end of trading?
- What Reports are available to me?
- Why does my Professor Account not show up in the rankings?
- What is the “StockTrak Professor” Tournament?