System Cancelled means that the either an admin or the systems' automatic trade rules cancelled an order. This is generally due to insufficient buying power or you tried to purchase too much of one asset and we're blocked by the position limit.
Articles in this section
- I am getting the message “order total $x.xx + open position total $x.xx must not exceed maximum position size $x.xx” when trying to make a trade. what does this mean?
- What is System Cancelled in Order History?
- I bought XXX amount of shares, but I got YYY amount of shares. Why?
- ABC Stock is only $1.00 but your site has it listed at $10.00. What gives?
- Limits / Stops / Trailing orders - Why didn't it execute?
- The price paid is different from the preview price.
- How do i dispute a trade?
- I placed an order, but I can't find it in my open positions. Why not?
- Why can't I place an order?
- Is day trading allowed?