Yes. Each day we receive an updated list of stocks that have split or have paid a dividend. The dividends and splits are then accounted for on the website. If we happen to have missed one, please let us know so that we can apply it.
Articles in this section
- I want historical Data on my Portfolio where do I go?
- In my open positions I have a Stock that says last price $0 and my values are incorrect, should I let you know?
- What are “Restricted Funds” that I see in my account?
- How is the brokerage commission determined?
- Where can I see all my Open Positions?
- Where can I see how many trades I have left?
- What is my initial cash balance?
- How are Alpha/Beta rankings calculated?
- How is the Sharpe Ratio calculated?
- Does Stock-Trak Account For Dividends & Splits?