Mutual fund orders do not work like other types of securities. Orders can be placed throughout the day but they are only processed/filled at approximately 6:00 pm. ET Any orders placed after 4:00 pm ET will not be filled until 6:00 pm ET the following day. Do no worry if your order has not executed before 7:00 pm ET.
Articles in this section
- My mutual fund order says I have 0 Qty?
- I placed an order on some Mutual Funds but I want to cancel it. Can I do that?
- I found a mutual fund that doesn't end in X or ends in XX?
- Why aren't my Mutual Fund orders going through?
- I see I have 11.87 as a quantity, is this normal?
- Can I short mutual funds?