Yes! You can make a trade after the market has closed. Your trade will be filled at the open price of the stock at the next market open.
Articles in this section
- I am getting the message “order total $x.xx + open position total $x.xx must not exceed maximum position size $x.xx” when trying to make a trade. what does this mean?
- What is System Cancelled in Order History?
- I bought XXX amount of shares, but I got YYY amount of shares. Why?
- ABC Stock is only $1.00 but your site has it listed at $10.00. What gives?
- Limits / Stops / Trailing orders - Why didn't it execute?
- The price paid is different from the preview price.
- How do i dispute a trade?
- I placed an order, but I can't find it in my open positions. Why not?
- Why can't I place an order?
- Is day trading allowed?